Cape Shrine Club
5701 Old Cape Road East (next to Hilltop RV)
Jackson, MO 63755
President: James Tilley - (573) 579-7543
Vice President: Jim Schnidt - (309) 235-6818
Secretary/Treasurer: Gerald Eaker - (573) 335-9560
The Cape Shrine Club was chartered in 1971 to promote the Shriner's Hospital for Children and to increase community awareness of the Shriner organization. We accomplish these tasks by our involvement in community services, fund raising, Shrine Center events, the Moolah Shrine Circus and parades. The Cape Shrine Club’s Fire Truck and Trolley are a familiar site at many of the parades in the local area. We are able to maintain our camaraderie due to the diversity of our membership. Our club consists of Shriners from the Southeast Missouri area and many of our members are also active in various Shrine Units.
The Cape Shrine Club purpose is:
- Enable all Nobles living in the area to meet regularly, to promote benevolent, religious, and moral principles.
- Acquaint Nobles in the area with the work of the Shiner’s Hospital for Crippled Children.
- Aid worthy crippled children in their efforts to walk again with the help of that which is ours to give.
- Promote friendly, social, and fraternal feeling among the Nobles.
- To interest eligible non-members of the Shrine to become members.
- Create appropriate units, to call public attention to the activities of Shriners, and to further the noble purpose of Shriners.
Shriners are committed to:
- Being the premier fraternal organization for men of good character.
- Providing attractive, quality programs and services for its members, their families and their friends in a spirit of fun, fellowship, and social camaraderie.
- Fostering self-improvement through leadership, education, the perpetuation of moral values, and community involvement.
- Serving mankind through the resources of its philanthropy, Shriner's Hospitals for Children